Thursday, January 7, 2016

HOORAY, I'VE SURVIVED ANOTHER YEAR!

The best part was selling (at a deep discount) my Gypsy dolls "Casting a Protective Spell" scene.  Read the details on my Facebook page.

2015 was also the year my poor car got minimum maintenance and is now in deplorable condition; it was also the year I was in constant fear of having to replace my air-conditioning unit.  It's a good bet it will gasp its last on the coldest or hottest day of the year.

I hope this will be the year Stella Skelly my Halloween Vamp will be published in ADQ.  I'd be walking on clouds if she made the cover.  But I'm not a "professional" doll artist so that will probably never happen.  I wonder when an artist morphs into a "professional"?  I suppose when the public gets sick of seeing your work.  I think I got started in this doll business too late in my life - I've run out of energy before I could get up a good head of steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment