Wednesday, August 19, 2015

ROAD BLOCKS AND DETOURS

I seem to be making zero progress this week.  Right shoulder so painful it interferes with my driving and wakes me at night.  Aspercream and OTC pain pills offer only temporary relief..  Consequently, I'm getting very little sleep and can't stay focused on anything.

Wound up last week with a package from my sister in CA.  She belongs to a sewing/craft group and always checks the members' scraps after class.  She collects those pieces she feels are big enough for making doll costumes.  She checks out neighborhood yard sales and snaps up anything - usually a piece of fur or jewelry - she feels I could use.  When there is enough to fill whatever box she has on hand, she mails it to me,   Receiving that box is like having an extra Christmas or two each year.                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment