Thursday, April 9, 2015

Well, I blew it.

----- was pretty sure I would.  Guess I need an over seer or something.  Naw, even when I had one , I'd get up in the middle of the night to heed the call of an urgent idea.  Okay - I have NO self-dicepline.

SO.I came up with an idea for a gorgeous black evening gown.  We're talking 70's and 80's uber glamor here.  The drawings were making me salivate.  Even did her sexy undies.  And you know what's coming next.   The doll is tall and slim and I'm trying for that glamour pout look on her face, like the fashion dolls in Haute Doll magazine.

Although I hate the idea of covering the gown, I've also designed what I call an Opera Coat - or perhaps a cloak - made of stunning gold and silver brocade.on sheer black.  It will need lining, of course, which will be a major challenge.  The cloak is sounding better by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment