Friday, March 7, 2014

When it rains, it pours!

- - - suddenly, I'm inundated with work!  Deadlines are breathing down my neck.  Eighteen and twenty hour days are not uncommon when this happens.  They weren't so bad when I was twenty-five.
So I'll rest when the jobs are finished.

Among other projects, I've started my Gypsy Challenge doll.  She'll not be so large this year.  My biggest worry is that she's balanced on one foot and vulnerable.  Packing her for shipment will be the real challenge and since I'm entering two shows with two dolls, I plan to mail both in the same container.   Both dolls go to the same address so using only one container would save a bunch of money.  And since I will BE THERE in Houston this year, no return postage  will be required.

No comments:

Post a Comment