Saturday, February 21, 2015

Spring is here-----

the redbud and dogwood are blooming, as well as the azaleas.  Despite all the snow up north, I''m sure I'll see flocks of robins very soon.  They will stay one day, over night and leave the next morning.  This is the day I keep Sassy in the house as much as possible because she will not tolerate ANYTHING that moves on it's own, in her yard.

For weeks now, I've felt the growing need to get outside and DO something, get my hands in the dirt.  I've bought potting and seed starting soil and of course, herb seed.    But, I've saddled myself with yet another deadline.  I hope it's the last for a while.  All those years of working for newspapers and tv stations have left me with a Pavlov-like response to the word "deadline".   So all other chores and responsibilities are left half done at best, until the deadline is met.

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment