Friday, January 2, 2015

My New Year's Resolution

-------- is to make NO resolutions.   But I am going to try to make this the year I learn how to post a photo - on my blog, on my facebook page - anywhere.   And I have a couple of dolls started that need to be finished.  Of course, I always have sketches of figures I'd like to make, have even pulled fabrics and trims for  some of them.  I hope to improve my pattern making skills, too.  Must check with Jo-Ann's to see if they carry the red "lay out"? tape the designers on Project Runway use.  It looks like such a logical way to create a pattern.   Goinag to try to get rid of all the paper clutter, too.  In a year's time, I must surely recieve a TON of paper in the mail alone.  Hope my shredder is up to the job.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment