Friday, April 25, 2014

Graduation

Today, my grandaughter graduates from college. It's been a long, difficult struggle for her and I'm so proud of her for hanging in there. Looking back, I can see she inherited a generous portion of her grandfather's stubborness. Balancing that is the creativity that bubbled up at a very early age, which I encouraged at every opportunity. She has her father's quick grasp of an idea and her mother's sense of orderliness. Obviously, this child was given the cream off the top of her gene pool. To this gift she added her own good work ethic and a bubbly personality that draws people to her like a magnet. So fare thee well, my precious child. I pray your future will be filled with abundant love, happiness and soul-satisfying work; that your children will make you as proud and happy as you have made us. Our love forever, Gram

No comments:

Post a Comment