Monday, April 7, 2014

Details, Details . . . .

Another productive week - for the most part.   I've finished a hand, a dog and a falcon.  Need to finish doll no. 2's hands and ears.  Ears drive me crazy because I can almost never get them placed and sized exactly the same.  I've recruited my son as weapon maker and a friend who beads to help with the individual doll's accessories.  It is good to have creative friends.

My yard sale items are starting to pile up.  A neighbor who is a seamstress - and has sold her business - gave me a garbage bag full of clothing her clients never picked up - including two evening gowns!  I nearly dropped my teeth!  They immediately went on Craig's List because it's a given I'd not get even half their worth at a yard sale.

As an aside to the above, I discovered just 30 minutes ago, that my poodle, who must surely be half billy goat, has EATEN my list of yard sale items.  I know this because she left a piece of evidence in the middle of my bed.  Earlier today, I caught her eating the sticky price labels off of the pieces I've stored in the spare bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment