Wednesday, November 30, 2016

IT'S HAPPENING!

Today, workers finished laying the bamboo flooring in what will become my new bedroom.  The room has been freshly painted and practically glows.  I've been told I can move furniture in tomorrow, but they will start putting in (after first tearing down) my new bathroom tomorrow.  I will have a walk in shower with a bench.  No more lifting my stiff and aching legs into the tub.  SO.  After workers leave this evening, I start hauling stuff out of the bathroom - and into the new bedroom for the time being.  After the bathroom rehab, my current bedroom will be painted and have a new bamboo floor.  THIS WILL BE MY LONGED FOR STUDIO!

But, moving furniture to and from the storage unit will be a problem.  I'm considering hiring the same crew that moved my stuff from Macclenny to Jacksonville.  Hmmmm, after today's shopping spree, I wonder what my checking account looks like.  Guess I'd better check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment