Friday, October 21, 2016

WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG??

I am SO frustrated!  My little Singer Light Weight has a piece of thread caught in the bobbin  mechanism.  Couldn't get it out, so took it to a sewing machine repairman - who has had it for a week.  I can't understand why it's taking so long to do a piece of work that should take someone with the proper tools, only 15 minutes to do.  If he screws up that machine he will pay with his flesh!  Well, his ears, anyway.  My sister "loaned" me that machine years ago and promised me a slow and painful death if anything happened to it.

I will need to take it to the DollWorks meeting on the 7th of next month which is rapidly approaching.  Meanwhile, I have not only doll work to do but   Christmas gifts and mending.  I'm hoping I will be able to have my sewing machine back by this coming Tuesday.  It will probably cost an arm and leg because I wanted it done ASAP - but I probably could have fumbled around and done it myself in a week's time.

Yes, I'm a very impatient person.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment