Wednesday, June 29, 2016

THE GRIMLINS ARE GONE!

----- I HOPE!

something did a number on my computer even before my move.  I could bring the blog up but couldn't post a word.  Now it's working again and I've no idea how or why.  I'm just glad it's back.

So.  I now live with my son and DIL.  It's obvious we love each other and obvious there are now THREE good cooks in the house.  We eat Cuban, Thai and Middle America.  We have decided that we will have a state-of-the-art kitchen (in so far as we can afford it) in the new house and have even talked about holding cooking classes.  But it will probably be next year before we can start on the new house.

Meanwhile, 99% of my "doll making stuff" is in storage - not that I have any space for it here.  I did bring my little sewing machine and my finished dolls.  I couldn't bear the thought of them being in a dusty, hot storage unit.   And the doll making has all but stopped, BUT I've been promised a large work space in the new house.  Can hardly wait!!

The gourd doll class will be held on the 5th of July.  I have one more student kit to make up then it will just be a matter of gathering up equipment - Dremel, extension cord, drill with a 1/4" bit, etc. and fill the gas tank because I'll be driving to the next county.  Must remember to charge some batteries for my camera  --  then remember to take some photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment