Friday, February 7, 2014

Earning a Badge



My bride doll was published in the Art Doll Quarterly which thrilled me to pieces.  In addition, it was a first for young photographer Bria Broadwell who made a CD of the bride photos I sent to ADQ.
When a doll artist’s work is published in ADQ, the publisher always sends the artist an extra copy of the issue her work appears in. The artist is also frequently sent via e mail, a ‘badge’  she may copy and paste into her blog or web site – anywhere she wants to announce that her work has been published in a prestigious magazine.  So far, I’ve managed to irretriveably delete all but one of my badges, which I will now attempt to add to this post.  The badge is simply the cover of the issue in which the doll appeared.                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment